Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Piano bright up my day~~~

is a boring afternoon....
hvn recover from the shock result @.@
watch movie until sienz jor
then go kolegiat to play piano
very enjoy in my own world
play whatever i like 
sing all along


we are the painter in our own life.....
if u paint it dull...
be sure u will only experienced black and white
if u paint it colourful
definitely u will satisfied and enjoy ur day always
no regret and no dullness


today~~
i painted it great
thus i had a comfortable and relaxing afternoon
with notes flying all around
feeling great!!!!!


and SHE
cutely told me she was all around to listen from me!!!
blame me somemore as i dont share with her....
truly ~~
i seldom share....
especially those made me emo and uncomfortable
i prefer write it out instead of talk it out
is already my style......
mayb i will try but i doubt on my ability...><
hoho~~~~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment